KeywordsIdentity Factor Contemporary JEWRY Young Couple Jewish Education National Jewish Population Survey
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Andrews, Frank, James Morgan, and John Sonquist 1969 Multiple Classification Analysis. Ann Arbor, Michigan: Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan.Google Scholar
- Cohen, Steven Martin and Paul Ritterband 1979 “Why American Jews Want Small Families,” in Paul Ritterband (ed.),Modern Jewish Fertility, Leiden: Brill.Google Scholar
- Davis, James 1964 Great Aspirations: The Graduate School Plans of America’s College Seniors. Chicago: Aldine.Google Scholar
- Freedman, Ronald, Pascal Whelpton, and Arthur Campbell 1959 Family Planning, Sterility, and Population Growth. New York: McGraw Hill.Google Scholar
- Lazerwitz, Bernard 1971 “Fertility Trends in Israel and Its Administered Territories.” Jewish Social Studies, 33 (April-July): 204–220.Google Scholar
- Lazerwitz, Bernard 1973a The Sample Design of the National Jewish Population Survey. New York: Council of Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds.Google Scholar
- Lazerwitz, Bernard 1974 Sampling Errors and Statistical Inference for the National Jewish Population Survey. New York: Council of Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds.Google Scholar
- Lazerwitz, Bernard 1977 “An Approach to the Components and Consequences of Jewish Identification.” Mimeographed paper. Ramat-Gan, Israel: Department of Sociology, Bar-Ilan University.Google Scholar
- Ryder, Norman, and Charles Westoff 1971 Reproduction in the United States. Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press.Google Scholar
- Sonquist, John, Elizabeth Baker, and James Morgan 1971 Searching for Structure (Alias AID III). Ann Arbor, Michigan: Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan.Google Scholar
- Whelpton, Pascal, Arthur Campbell, and John Patterson 1966 Fertility and Family Planning in the United States. Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press.Google Scholar
- Yaukey, David 1961 Fertility Differences in a Modernizing Country: A Survey of Lebanese Couples. Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press.Google Scholar
© Springer 1980