Blow-ups of Smooth Toric 3-Varieties Werner Burau to his 80th birthday
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsToric Variety Elementary Transformation Polygonal Path Critical Edge Projective Toric Variety
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Ash,D. Mumford,M. Rapoport, Y, Tai, Smooth Compactification of Locally Symmetric varieties. Math. Sci. Press 1975.Google Scholar
- G. Kempf,F. Knudson,D. Mumford,B. Saint-Donat, Toroidal Embeddings I. Lecture Notes in Math. Springer 1973.Google Scholar
- T. Mabuchi, Einstein-Kähler-Forms, Futaki-Invariants and Convex Geometry on Toric Fano Varieties. To appear.Google Scholar
- H. Rademacher, Lectures on Elementary Number Theory, New York 1964.Google Scholar
- B. Teissier, Bonnesen-Type Inequalities in Algebraic Geometry I: Introduction to the problem. Seminar on Differential Geometry. Princeton Univ. Press 1982, 85–105.Google Scholar
© Mathematische Seminar 1987