Kähler-Ricci soliton typed equations on compact complex manifolds withC 1(M) > 0
- 201 Downloads
As a generalization of Calabi’s conjecture for Kähler-Ricci forms, which was solved by Yau in 1977, we discuss the existence of Kähler-Ricci soliton typed equation on a compact Kähler manifold (M, g) with positive first Chem C1 (M) > 0 as well as the uniqueness. For a given positively definite (1,1)-form Ω ∈ C1 (M) of M and a holomorphic vector field X on M, we prove that there is a Kähler form ω in the Kähler class [ωg] solving the Kähler-Ricci soliton typed equation if and only if, i) X is belonged to a reductive subalgebra of holomorphic vector fields and the imaginary part of X generates a compact one-parameter transformations subgroup of M; and ii) LX Ω is a real-valued (1,1)-form. Moreover, the solution ω is unique in the class [ωg].
Math Subject Classifications53C25 32J15 53C55 58E11
Key Words and PhrasesKähler-Ricci solilon typed equations complex Monge-Ampére equations holomorphic vector field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bando, S. and Mabuchi, T. Uniqueness of Kähler-Einstein metrics modula connected group actions, Algebraic Geometry,Adv. Studies in Pure Math.,10, Sendai, (1987).Google Scholar
- Cao. H.D. Existence of gradient Kähler-Ricci solitons. Elliptic and parabolic methods in geometry, Peters, A.K., Chow, B., Gulliver, R., Levy, S., and Sullivan, J., Eds., 1–16, 1994.Google Scholar
- Koiso, N. On rationally symmetric Hamilton’s equation for Kähler-Einstein metrics, Algebraic Geometry,Adv. Studies in Pure Math.,18-1, Sendai, (1990).Google Scholar
- Tian, G. Kähler-Einstein metrics on algebraic manifolds,Lect. Notes in Math.,1646, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, (1996).Google Scholar
- Tian, G. and Zhu, X.H. Uniqueness of Kähler-Ricci solitons on compact complex manifolds withC 1 (M) > 0, to appear inActa Math. Google Scholar