Anisotropic ductility of a superplastic aluminum bronze
Mechanical Behavior Communications
- 48 Downloads
KeywordsChalcopyrite Pole Figure Tensile Axis Copper Sulfide CuFeS2
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. A. Backofen, I. R. Turner, and D. H. Avery:Trans. ASM, 1964, vol. 57, p. 980.Google Scholar
- 2.R. H. Johnson:Met. Rev., 1970, Rev. 146, p. 115.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Crane: Olin corporation, A.S.M. Conf., Philadelphia, 1969.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Naziri and R. Pearce:J. Inst. Metals, 1970, vol. 98, p. 71.Google Scholar
- 5.C. M. Packer, R. H. Johnson, and O. D. Sherby:Trans. AIME, 1968, vol. 242, p. 2483.Google Scholar
- 8.D. H. Avery and J. M. Stuart: Sagamore Army Mater. Res. Conf. 1967,Surfaces and Interfaces II. Burke, Reed, and Weiss, eds., p. 371, Syracuse University Press, 1968.Google Scholar
- 9.F. Garofalo:Ductility, A.S.M., 1967, p. 87.Google Scholar
© ASM International & TMS-The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society 1971