Antibiotic activity of an extract of peyote (Lophophora Williamii (Lemaire) Coulter)
- 118 Downloads
KeywordsAlkaloid Ethanol Extract Economic Botany Activate Charcoal Bacillus Cereu
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.La Barre, Weston. The peyote cult. Yale Univ. Publ. in Anthropology #19, 1938.Google Scholar
- 6.Osol, Arthur,et al. Dispensatory of U. S. of Amer. 25th ed. pp. 1548-1549. 1955.Google Scholar
- 7.Henry, T. A. The plant alkaloids, 4th ed. Blakiston Co. 1949.Google Scholar
- 8.Schultes, R. E. Peyote and plants confused with it. Botany Museum Leaflet, Harvard Univ.5: 61–88. 1937.Google Scholar
- 9.Little, John E., and Karl K. Grubaugh. Antibiotic activity of some crude plant juices. Jour. Bact.52: 587–591. 1946.Google Scholar
- 10.Carlson, H. J. and Harriet G. Douglas. Screening methods for determining antibiotic activity of higher plants. Jour. Bact.55: 235–240. 1948.Google Scholar
© The New York Botanical Garden 1960