Uses of potato starch and potato flour in the united states
KeywordsStarch AMERICAN Potato Journal Potato Starch Tapioca Starch Potato Flour
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Harold H. Houtz. 1941. The colloidal differentiation of starches. Paper Trade Journal, 113 No.6: 32–36.Google Scholar
- 2.(Information obtained from M. C. Bartlett, Maine Institute of Potato Starch Manufacturers, by correspondence, November 13, 1950.)Google Scholar
- 3.(Information obtained from John W. Swanson, The Institute of Paper Chemistry, Appleton, Wis., by correspondence, April 3, 1951.)Google Scholar
- 4.(Information obtained in conference with R. H. Thompson, Rogers Bros. Seed Co., Food Products Division, Chicago, I11., November 2, 1948.)Google Scholar
- 5.R. H. Treadway. 1949. Potato flour and its use in the baking industry. The Bakers Digest, 23: 82–84.Google Scholar
- 6.R. H. Treadway, C. O. Willits, E. G. Heisler, L. R. Ross and Madelyn F. Osborne. 1950. Composition of flour from the 1948 potato crop. AIC-277. Bureau of Agricultural and Industrial Chemistry, U. S. Dept. of Agr. (Processed.)Google Scholar
© Springer 1952