Study on anti-pollution nano-preparation of dimethomorph and its performance
- 93 Downloads
The photocatalysis of nanometer TiO2/Ag was modified by sodium dodecyl sulfate, and its behavior of adsorption for pesticide was investigated on the surface of catalyst. Four kinds of water-solubility preparations were prepared by using TiO2/Ag, modified TiO2/Ag by 0.5% SDS, TiO2 and nothingness as photocatalyst with dimethomorph as effective component. They were besmeared on a piece of glass, and the photocatalytic experiment was done in sunlight. Degradation rates of 1.2% dimethomorph are 71.5%, 68.0%, 45.5% and 28.3%, respectively, when it was degraded in five days. Degradation rate of 10% dimethomorph is 97.3% in eight days in sunlight and t1/2 is 2.8 d in nano-preparation, when it was sprayed on small cabbages after being diluted in rudimental experiments of toxicity for crop. The nano-preparation is of better biologic activity, the virulence of which is 1.235 times as great as original pesticide and 1.245 times as ordinary preparation under the same condition.
Keywordsnano-preparation of pesticide dimethomorph, photocatalysis TiO2/Ag
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 8.Li, X. H., Yan, X. R., Zhang, Y. P. et al., Preparation of TiO2/SnO2 and photocatalytic degradation of dichlorvos over it, Chinese Journal of Applied Chemistry (in Chinese), 2001, 18 (1): 32–35.Google Scholar
- 10.Yan, J. H., Huang, K. L., Si, S. H. et al., Preparation of photocatalytic activity nanosized TiO2 by hydrolysis-sol method, The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals (in Chinese), 2003, 13(3): 788–792.Google Scholar
- 12.Shirkhanzadeh, M., Nanoporous alkoxy-derived titanium oxide coating: a reactive overlayer for functionalizing titanium, Surface Journal of Materials Science, 1998, 9: 355–362.Google Scholar
- 13.Zhang, Z. H., Shen, Z., Shao, C. S., The adsorption and organic modification of titanium dioxide, China Surfactant Detergent & Cosmetics (in Chinese), 1997, (5): 13–15.Google Scholar
- 14.Wen, Y., Du, Y. M., Li, Z., Preparation and properties of chitosanl/TiO2 nanoparticles composite films, Journal of Wuhan University (Natural Science Edition) (in Chinese), 2002, 48(6): 701–704.Google Scholar