The Cr−Sn (Chromium-Tin) system
Alloy Phase Diagram Evaluations Cr−Sn
- 289 Downloads
KeywordsEqui Diagram Alloy Phase Diagram Crys Structure Partial Enthalpy Data Program Category Editor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 07Pus: N.A. Pushin, “Potential and Nature of Metallic Alloys,”Zh. Russ. Fiz.-Khim. Ova. Chast Khim., 39, 869–897 (1907) in Russian. (Equi Diagram, Meta Phases; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 47Nia: O. Nial, “X-Ray Studies of Binary Alloys of Tin with Transition Metals,”Sven. Kem. Tidskr., 59, 165–183 (1947). (Equi Diagram, Meta Phases; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 61Ste: D.A. Stevenson and J. Wulff, “Liquid-Solid Phase Distribution Studies in the Systems Iron-Lead, Cobalt-Lead, Chromium-Tin, and Nickel-Silver,”Trans. AIME, 221, 271–275 (1961). (Equi Diagram, Thermo; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 64Hol: L. Hollan, P. Lecocq, and A. Michel, “Preparation of a Definite Compound Cr2Sn3 from an Amalgam of Chromium and Tin,”Compt. Rend., Ser. C,” 258, 3309–3310 (1964) in French. (Meta Phases; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 66Hol: L. Hollan and P. Lecocq, “Crystal Structure and Magnetic Properties of the Compound Cr2Sn3,”Compt. Rend., Ser. C, 262, 1577–1578 (1966) in French. (Meta Phases, Crys Structure, Magnetism; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 69Dar: J.B. Darby, Jr. and D.B. Jugle, “Solubility of Several First-Long-Period Transition Elements in Liquid Tin,”Trans. Metall Soc. AIME, 245, 2515–2518 (1969). (Equi Diagram, Thermo; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 69Pre: B. Predel and H. Sandig, “Investigation of the Thermodynamics of Binary Systems with an Extremely Strong Immiscibility Tendency,”Z. Metallkd., 60, 208–214 (1969) in German. (Equi Diagram, Thermo; Experimental; Indicates presence of a phase diagram) Indicates key paper.Google Scholar
- 79Esi: Yu.O. Esin, M.O. Petrushevskii, V.M. Baev, and P.V. Geld, “The Influence of Short-Range Order on the Enthalpies of Formation of Liquid Chromium-Tin Alloys,”Zh. Fiz. Khim., 53(3), 780 (1979) in Russian; TR:Russ. J. Phys. Chem., 53(3), 444 (1979). (Thermo; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 82Boe: F.R. de Boer, R. Boom, and A.R. Miedema. “Enthalpies of Formation of Liquid and Solid Binary Alloys Based on 3d Metals, II. Alloys of Chromium and Manganese,”Physica, 113B, 18–41 (1982). (Thermo; Theory)Google Scholar
© ASM International 1988