The Cd−Yb (Cadmium-Ytterbium) system
Alloy Phase Diagram Evaluations Cd−Yb
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Thermal Analysis Alloy Phase Diagram Standard Reference Data Silicon Grease Assess Phase Diagram
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 62Joh: I. Johnson, “Solubility of the Rare-Earth Metals in Liquid Cadmium,” inRare Earth Research, J.F. Nachman and C.E. Lundin, Ed., Gordon and Breach, New York 125 (1962).Google Scholar
- 64Joh: I. Johnson, R. Schablaske, B. Tani, and K. Anderson, CeCd6 Type Rare Earth-Cadmium Alloys,”Trans. Metall. Soc. AIME, 230, 1485 (1964).Google Scholar
- 65Kos: W. Köster and J. Meixner, “Constitution of the Systems of Europium with Silver, Cadmium and Indium, and also the Cadmium-Strontium System,”Z. Metallkd., 56, 695 (1965) in German.Google Scholar
- 65Vel: E. Veleckis and E. Van Deventer, “Eutectic Temperatures in the LnCd−Ln Fields of the Lanthanon-Cadmium Systems,” ANL-6925, Semi-Annual Report, Jul–Dec 1964, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, IL (1965).Google Scholar
- 86Gsc: K.A. Gschneidner, Jr and F.W. Calderwood, “Intra Rare Earth Binary Alloys: Phase Relationships, Lattice Parameters and Systematics,” inHandbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths, Vol. 8, K.A. Gschneidner, Jr. and L. Eyring, Ed., North-Holland Physics Publishing, Amsterdam, 1–161 (1986).Google Scholar
© ASM International 1988