KeywordsSolid Solubility Equi Diagram Alloy Phase Diagram Crys Structure Freezing Point Depression
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Indicates key paper48Kle: W. Klemm, L. Klemm, E. Hohmann, H. Volk, E. Orlamunder, and H. A. Klein, “Behavior of Group III Elements Alloyed with Each Other and with Group IV Elements,”Z. Anorg. Chem., 256, 239–252 (1948) in German. (Equi Diagram; Experimental; Indicates presence of a phase diagram)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 58Sav: Y. M. Savitskiy, V. V. Baron, and M. A. Tylkina, “Phase Diagrams on Properties of Alloys of Gallium and Thallium,”Russ. J. Inorg. Chem., 3, 310–327 (1958). (Equi Diagram; Experimental; Indicates presence of a phase diagram)Google Scholar
- 60Thu: C. D. Thurmond and M. Kowalchik, “Germanium and Silicon Liquidus Curves,”Bell Sys. Tech. J., 39, 169–204 (1960). (Equi Diagram, Thermo; Theory)Google Scholar
- 60Tru: F. A. Trumbore, “Solid Solubilities of Impurity Elements in Germanium and Silicon,”Bell Sys. Tech. J., 39, 205–233 (1960). (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 77Bar: I. Barin, O. Knacke, and O. Kubaschewski,Thermochemical Properties of Inorganic Substances, Springer-Verlag, New York (1973);Supplement (1977). (Thermo; Compilation)Google Scholar
- 77Def: A. Defrain, “Metastable States of Gallium Undercooling and Polymorphism,”J. Chim. Phys., 74, 851–862 (1977) in French. (Meta Phases, Crys. Structure; Review)Google Scholar
- 77Gir: B. Girault, “Liquidus Curves of Several Silicon-Metal Systems,”C. R. Hebd. Séances Acad. Sci. B, 284, 1–4 (1977) in French (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 77Tho: D. D. Thornton, “The Gallium Melting-Point Standard: A Determination of the Liquid-Solid Equilibrium Temperature of Pure Gallium on the International Practical Temperature Scale of 1968,” NBS Spec. Pub. No. 481, 719–724 (1977). (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 81Ako: R. A Akopyan and V. V. Kachakhidze, “Specification of the Boundaries of Si-Base Homogeneity Regions in the Si−Al and Si−Ga Systems,”Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater., 17, 1792–1794 (1981) in Russian. (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
© Springer 1985