Theory of center-focus for a class of higher-degree critical points and infinite points
- 50 Downloads
For the real planar autonomous differential system, the questions of detection between center and focus, successor function, formal series, central integration, integration factor, focal values, values of singular point and bifurcation of limit cycles for a class of higher-degree critical points and infinite points are expounded.
Keywordshigher-degree critical infinite point center-focus bifurcation of limit cycle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ye, Y. Q., Qualitative Theory of Polynomial Differential Systems (in Chinese), Shanghai: Shanghai Scientific & Technical Publishers, 1995.Google Scholar
- 2.Anderonov, A. A., Theory of Oscillating (Translated in Chinese), Beijing: Science Press, 1973.Google Scholar
- 4.Galubiev, B. B., Teaching Materials on Analytic Theory of Differential Equations (Translated in Chinese), Beijing: Higher Education Press, 1956.Google Scholar
- 5.Griffiths, P., Algebraic Curves (Translated in Chinese), Beijing: Peking University Press, 1985, 70.Google Scholar
- 6.Chebataliov, H. G., Theory of Algebraic Curves (Translated in Chinese), Beijing: Higher Education Press, 1956, 257.Google Scholar