The Sb-Si (Antimony-Silicon) system
KeywordsAntimony Solid Solubility Equi Diagram Alloy Phase Diagram Crys Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Indicates key paper07Wil: R. S. Williams, “Alloys of Antimony with Manganese, Chromium, Silicon and Tin, of Bismuth with Chromium and Silicon, and of Manganese with Tin and Lead,”Z. Anorg. Chem., 55, 1–33 (1907) in German. (Equi Diagram; Experimental; Indicates presence of a phase diagram)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Indicates key paper60Thu: C. D. Thurmond and M. Kowalchik, “Germanium and Silicon Liquidus Curves,”Bell Sys. Tech. J., 39, 169–204 (1960). (Equi Diagram, Thermo; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 60Tru: F. A. Trumbore, “Solid Solubilities of Impurity Elements in Germanium and Silicon,”Bell Sys. Tech. J., 39, 205–233 (1960). (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 69Bub: V. T. Bublik, S. S. Gorelik, and A. N. Dubrovina, “Precision Measurements of Lattice Periods of Strongly Doped Germanium and Silicon,”Sov. Phys. Solid State, 9, 2247–2249 (1969). (Crys Structure; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 72Mal: Y. Malmeja, P. Desré, and E. Bonnier, “Contribution to the Ternary Phase Diagram of Ge−Si−Sb,”Mém. Sci. Rev. Métall., 69, 565–577 (1972) in French. (Equi Diagram; Experimental; Indicates presence of a phase diagram)Google Scholar
- 73Bar: I. Barin and O. Knacke,Thermochemical Properties of Inorganic Substances, Springer-Verlag, New York (1973). (Thermo; Compilation)Google Scholar
- 77Bar: I. Barin, O. Knacke, and O. Kubaschewski,Thermochemical Properties of Inorganic Substances (Supplement), Springer-Verlag, New York (1977). (Thermo; Compilation)Google Scholar
- 77Gir: B. Girault, “Liquidus Curves of Several Silicon-Metal Systems,”C. R. Hebd. Séances Acad. Sci., 284B, 1–4 (1977). (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 77Sud: V. S. Sudavtsova and G. I. Batalin, “Calculation of the Activities of the Components of Liquid Me−Si Alloys from the Phase Diagrams,”Ukr. Khim. Zh., 43, 235–240 (1977) in Russian. (Thermo; Theory)Google Scholar
- 80Kim: K. M. Kim, “Quantitative Analysis of Microsegregation in the Faceted and Non-Faceted Czochralski Silicon Crystal Growth,”Z. Naturforsch., 35a, 80–84 (1980). (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
© Springer 1985