KeywordsSolid Solubility Equi Diagram Alloy Phase Diagram Excess Entropy Liquidus Curve
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Indicates key paper.60Thu: C. D. Thurmond and M. Kowalchik “Germanium and Silicon Liquidus Curves,”Bell Sys. Tech. J., 39, 169–204 (1960). (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 60Tru: F. A. Trumbore, “Solid Solubilities of Impurity Elements in Germanium and Silicon,”Bell Sys. Tech. J., 39, 205–233 (1960). (Equi Diagram; Theory)Google Scholar
- 77Bar: I. Barin, O. Knacke, and O. Kubaschewski,Thermochemical Properties of Inorganic Substances, Springer-Verlag, New York (1977) (Thermo; Compilation)Google Scholar
- 77Gir: B. Girault, “Liquidus Curves of Several Silicon-Metal Systems,”C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Ser. B, 284, 1–4 (1977). (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 80Jon: C. E. Jones, D. E. Schafer, M. W. Scott, and R. J. Hager, “Studies of Indium-Doped Silicon,” Honeywell Corporate Materials Science Center, Final Report AD A088736, June (1980).Google Scholar
© Springer 1985