Optimal capital policy, the cost of capital, and myopic decision rules
- 345 Downloads
KeywordsInterest Rate Cash Flow Optimal Policy Capital Good Operating Profit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. J. Arrow, “Optimal capital adjustment,” Chapter 1 inStudies in Applied Probability and Management Science (eds. K. J. Arrow, S. Karlin, and H. Scarf), Stanford University Press, Stanford, Calif., 1962.Google Scholar
- K. J. Arrow, M. Beckmann, and S. Karlin, “ Optimal expansion of the capacity of the firm,” Chapter 7 inStudies in the Mathematical Theory of Inventory and Production (eds. K. J. Arrow, S. Karlin, and H. Scarf), Stanford University Press, Stanford, Calif., 1958.Google Scholar
- J. M. Keynes,The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money, Macmillan, London, 1936.Google Scholar
- K. Kurahashi, “ The optimum capacity of production facilities ”, Paper presented to the International Meeting of The Institute of Management Sciences, Tokyo, Japan, August, 1963.Google Scholar
- S. A. Marglin,Approaches to Dynamic Investment Planning, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1963.Google Scholar
- V. L. Smith,Investment and Production, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass., 1961.Google Scholar
© Institute of Statistical Mathematics 1964