Some notes on the distribution of alkaloids in the plant kingdom
- 54 Downloads
KeywordsAlkaloid Economic Botany Plant Kingdom Apocynaceae Alkaloid Production
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Henry, T. A. 1949. The Plant Alkaloids. The Blakiston Co., Philadelphia, 4th Edition.Google Scholar
- 2.Willaman, J. J. and B. G. Schubert. 1961. Alkaloid-bearing plants and their contained alkaloids. Tech. Bull. No. 1234, Agri. Res. Service, U.S.D., Govt. Printing Office, Washington, D. C., 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.Willaman, J. J. and H. L. Li. 1965. Econ. Bot. 17, 180.Google Scholar
- 4.Willaman, J. J. and H. L. Li. Econ. Bot. (in press).Google Scholar
- 6.Johns, S. R., J. A. Lamberton and A. A. Sioumis. 1968. Chem. Comm. 1968, 328.Google Scholar
- 7.Raffauf, R. F. and S. von R. Altschul. 1968. Econ. Bot. 22, 267.Google Scholar
© The New York Botanical Garden 1970