KeywordsAMERICAN Potato Journal Wild Potato Present Writer Potato Collection Commonwealth Agricultural Bureau
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Driver, C. M. and Hawkes, J. G. 1943. Photoperiodism in the potato. Imperial Bureau of Plant Breeding and Genetics, Cambridge, 1943. (36 pp.)Google Scholar
- 2.Hawkes, J. G. 1941. Potato collecting expeditions in Mexico and South America. Imperial Bureau of Plant Breeding and Genetics, Cambridge. (30 pp.)Google Scholar
- 3.-. 1944. Potato collecting expeditions in Mexico and South America. II. Systematic classification of the collections. Imperial Bureau of Plant Breeding and Genetics. (141 pp.)Google Scholar
- 4.—. 1945. The indigenous American potatoes and their value in plant-breeding. Part I. Resistance to disease. Part II. Physiological properties, chemical composition and breeding capabilities. Empire Journal of Experimental Agriculture. 13: 11–40.Google Scholar
- 6.Hudson, P. S. 1946. Work on the South American Potato Collection up to 31st December, 1945. 16th Report Imp. Agr. Bureaux Executive Coun., London 1944–5. 26–27.Google Scholar
- 7.—. 1947. Work of the South American Potato Collection—calendar year, 1946. 17th Report Imp. Agr. Bureaux Executive Coun., London. 1945–6 (1947), 22–23.Google Scholar
- 8.-. 1948. The British Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux’s Potato Collection. F.A.O. European Bull. No. 4:271–3.Google Scholar
© Springer 1951