New genus and species of polyplacophora (Mollusca) from the East China Sea
The present paper dealing with two new species and one new genus of the Polyplacophora, is the first of a series of reports of systematic study on the deep sea mollusca collected by the research vesselsJINXING andKEXUE I of the Academia Sinica, Institute of Oceanology, during 1978 and 1981 from the continental margin to the bathyal zone of the East China Sea.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dell, R.K., 1956. The Archibenthal Mollusca of New Zealand.Dom. Mus. Bull. No.18: 157–158. Figs 213–219.Google Scholar
- Jakovleva, A.M., 1952. Shell-bearing Mollusks (Loricata) of the seas of the U.S.S.R..Fauna USSR 45: 1–107. Figs 1–53, Pls. 1–11. (in Russian)Google Scholar
- Kaas, P., & R.A. Van, 1985. Monograph of Living Chitons. Vol. I Order Neoloricata: Lepidopleurina E. J. Brill Publishers. pp. 192–200.Google Scholar
- Pilsbry, H. A., 1892–1894. Monograph of the Polyplacophora.In: G. W. Tryon Manual of Conchology, Academy of Natural Sciences, Philadelphia,14: 1–128, Pls. 1–30; 129–350, Pls. 31–68;15: 1–64, Pls. 1–10; 65–133, Pls. 11–17.Google Scholar
- Smith, A.G., 1960. Amphineura. Part I. Mollusca I.In: Treatise on Invertibrate Paleontology (Ed. by Moore R.C.). Geological Society of America and Univ. of Kansas Press. pp. 141–176.Google Scholar
- Thiele, J., 1909–1910. Revision des Systems der Chitonen.Zoologica Stuttg. 22: 1–70, Pls. 1–6: 71–132, Pls. 7–10.Google Scholar