Infrared absorption spectra of As-Se glasses
- 18 Downloads
IR absorption spectra of As-Se glasses have been studied over a wide range of compositions. Various two-phonon, multiphonon (combination tones) and impurity absorptions have been identified. Compositional variation of relative band intensities has been explained in terms of the chemically ordered network model.
KeywordsInfrared spectra As-Se glasses
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hilton A R, Jones C E, Dobrott R D, Klein H M, Bryant A M and George T D 1966Phys. Chem. Glasses 7 112Google Scholar
- Jerger J and Sherwood R 1964 Servo Corp. of America, Final Tech. Rep. Contract No. N0N2-421 2 (00)Google Scholar
- Lucovsky G 1972Phys. Rev. B6 1480Google Scholar
- Lucovsky G, Galeener F L, Keezer R C, Geils R H and Six H A 1974Phys. Rev. B10 5134Google Scholar
- Lucovsky G, Galeener F L, Geils R H and Keezer R C 1977 inThe Structure of Non-Crystalline Materials ed. P H Gaskel (London: Taylor and Francis) p. 127Google Scholar
- Lucovsky G and Knight J C 1974Phys. Rev. B10 4324Google Scholar
- Savage J A and Nielsen S 1964Phys. Chem. Glasses 5 82Google Scholar