KeywordsZeta Function Infinite Series Secure Foundation Partial Fraction Decomposition Considerable Measure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C N Srinivasiengar.The History of Ancient Indian Mathematics. World Press. Calcutta, 1967Google Scholar
- T A Sarasvati Anuna. Geometry in Ancient and Medieval India. Motilal Banārasidāss. Delhi, 1979Google Scholar
- John B Conway. Functions of One Complex Variable. Springer Verlag. 2nd Edn., 1980.Google Scholar
- Ranjan Roy. The Discovery of the Series Formula for π by Leibniz, Gregory and Nilkantha. Mathematics Magazine. published by the MAA. Vol.63. No. 5, December 1990.Google Scholar
- S Balachandra Rao. Indian Mathematics and Astronomy — Some Landmarks. Jnana Deep Publications. Bangalore, 1994Google Scholar
- Konrad Knopp. Theory of Functions Part II. Dover BooksGoogle Scholar
- John Stillwell. Mathematics and its History. Springer Verlag. Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics.Google Scholar
- E C Titchmarsh. A Theory of Functions. Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1997