Oscillation criteria for nonlinear perturbed dynamic equations of second-order on time scales
- 57 Downloads
In this paper, by using the Riccati transformation technique we establish some new oscillation criteria for second-order nonlinear perturbed dynamic equation on time scales. An example illustrating our main results is also given.
AMS Mathematics Subject Classification34K11 39A10 39A99 (34A99 34C10 39A11)
Key words and phrasesOscillation second-order nonlinear dynamic equation time scale Riccati transformation technique
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. P. Agarwal, M. Bohner, D. O’Regan and A. Peterson,Dynamic equations on time scales: A survey, Special Issue on “Dynamic Equations on Time Scales”, edited by R. P. Agarwal, M. Bohner, and D. O’Regan, (Preprint in Ulmer Seminare 5) J. Comp. Appl. Math.141 (2002), 1–26.MATHCrossRefMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- 2.R. P. Agarwal, M. Bohner and S. H. Saker,Oscillation of second order delay dynamic equations, Canadian Appl. Math. Quart. (accepted).Google Scholar
- 4.R. P. Agarwal, D. O’Regan and S. H. Saker,Philos-type oscillation criteria of second-order half-linear dynamic equations on time scales, submitted.Google Scholar
- 5.R. P. Agarwal, D. O’Regan and S. H. Saker,Properties of bounded solutions of nonlinear dynamic equations on time scales, submitted.Google Scholar
- 11.E. A. Bohner, M. Bohner and S. H. Saker,Oscillation criteria for a certain class of second order Emden-Fowler dynamic Equations, Elect. Transc. Numerical. Anal. (accepted).Google Scholar
- 12.O. Doslý and S. Hilger,A necessary and sufficient condition for oscillation of the Sturm-Liouville dynamic equation on time scales, Special Issue on “Dynamic Equations on Time Scales”, edited by R. P. Agarwal, M. Bohner, and D. O’Regan, J. Comp. Appl. Math.141 (2002) 147–158.MATHCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 15.L. Erbe and A. Peterson,Riccati equations on a measure chain, In G. S. Ladde, N. G. Medhin, and M. Sambandham, editors, Proceedings of Dynamic Systems and Applications 3, 193–199, Atlanta, 2001, Dynamic Publishers.Google Scholar
- 19.G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood and G. Polya,Inequalities, 2nd Ed. Cambridge Univ. Press 1952.Google Scholar
- 23.S. H. Saker,Boundedness of solutions of second-order forced nonlinear dynamic equations, Rocky Mount. J. Math (accepted).Google Scholar