Bridge management system development for a cable-stayed bridge
- 602 Downloads
The exclusive bridge management system for a special type of bridge, Seo-Hae Bridge, which is the largest cable-stayed type in this country, has been successfully developed and operated in bridge field. Bridge Management System (BMS) is generally classified into two categories based on its application: the global-purpose and exclusive type. The global-type is applied to overall bridge group in the road networks under a managing authority, while the exclusive type is for a specific single bridge. Since two types of system have different application field the system development strategy should also be different in its purpose and contents. The contents of Seo-Hae Bridge Management System (SHBMS) which is the first exclusive type system for a specific bridge is introduced in this paper.
Keywordsbridge managent DMS cable-stayed bridge
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Korea Highway Corporation (1999).A Study in BMS Development and Operation, Research Report.Google Scholar
- 2.Korea Highway Corporation (2000).Development of Seo-Hae Bridge Management System, Technical Report.Google Scholar
- 3.Korea Highway Corporation (2001).Construction History of Seo-Hae Bridge.Google Scholar
- 4.Sungkon Kim (1994). “Hybrid Knowledge Based Computational Environment for Smart Structural Health Monitoring,” Ph. D. Dissertation, SUNYAB.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Booch (1991).Object-Oriented Design: with Applications, The Benjamin/Cummings Pub. CA.Google Scholar
- 6.I. Bratko (1990).Prolog Programming for Artificial Intelligence, Addison-Wesley.Google Scholar