Rotating type II null fluids
- 72 Downloads
A method of obtaining solutions of Einstein field equations, representing rotating type II null fluids is presented. One explicit solution is given and its details are discussed. The well-known deSitter metric is derived as a particular case.
KeywordsRotating type II null fluid exact solutions
PACS Nos04.20 04.40
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A Papapetrou,A random walk in relativity and cosmology edited by N Dadhich, J K Rao, J V Narlikar and C V Vishveshwara (Wiley, New York, 1985) p. 184Google Scholar
- R Penrose,Riv. Nuovo Cimento 1, 252 (1969)Google Scholar
- J Plebanski and J Stachel,J. Math. Phys. 9, 169 (1967)Google Scholar
- A Wang,Generalized Vaidya Solution (A preprint) (1998)Google Scholar
- S W Hawking and G F R Ellis,The large scale structure of spacetime (Cambridge Univ. Press, 1973) p.88Google Scholar