On the limit matrix obtained in the homogenization of an optimal control problem
- 49 Downloads
A new formulation for the limit matrix occurring in the cost functional of an optimal control problem on homogenization is obtained. It is used to obtain an upper bound for this matrix (in the sense of positive definite matrices).
KeywordsHomogenization optimal control elliptic equations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Briane M, Damlamian A and Donato P, H-convergence for perforated domains, in: Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations and their Applications, Collège de France Seminar, Vol. XIII, Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics, 1996Google Scholar
- Casado-Díaz J, Personal CommunicationGoogle Scholar
- Murat F, H-convergence, Mimeographed notes, Séminaire d’Analyse Fonctionnelle et Numérique, Université d’Alger, 1977/78Google Scholar
- Murat F and Tartar L, H-convergence, in: Topics in the Mathematical Modelling of Composite Materials (eds) A Cherkaev and R Kohn (Birkhauser) (1997) 21–43Google Scholar
- Rajesh M, Some Problems in Homogenization, Thesis (Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta) (2000)Google Scholar