Taking social entrepreneurship seriously
Symposium: The Politics Of Philanthropy
- 4k Downloads
KeywordsSocial Entrepreneurship Government Program Social Entrepreneur Social Sector Nobel Peace Prize
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Further ReadingsFurther Readings
- Bornstein, David. 2004.How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneurship and the Power of New Ideas. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Dees, J. Gregory, and Beth Battle Anderson. “Sector Bending: Blurring the Lines between Nonprofit and For-Profit,”Society 40, 4, May/June 2003. Reprinted in Peter Frumkin and Jonathan B. Imber (eds.), InSearch of the Nonprofit Sector. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Publishers, 2004.Google Scholar
- Mosher-Williams, Rachel, ed. 2006.Research on Social Entrepreneurship: Understanding and Contributing to an Emerging Field, ARNOVA Occasional Paper Series, vol. 1, no. 3.Google Scholar
- Nichols, Alex. 2006.Social Entrepreneurship: New Paradigms of Sustainable Social Change. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Yunus, Muhammad. 1999.Banker to the Poor: Micro-Lending and the Battle Against World Poverty. New York: PublicAffairs.Google Scholar
© Transaction Publishers 2007