Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Further ReadingsFurther Readings
- Bornstein, David. 2004.How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneurship and the Power of New Ideas. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Dees, J. Gregory, and Beth Battle Anderson. “Sector Bending: Blurring the Lines between Nonprofit and For-Profit,”Society 40, 4, May/June 2003. Reprinted in Peter Frumkin and Jonathan B. Imber (eds.), InSearch of the Nonprofit Sector. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Publishers, 2004.Google Scholar
- Mosher-Williams, Rachel, ed. 2006.Research on Social Entrepreneurship: Understanding and Contributing to an Emerging Field, ARNOVA Occasional Paper Series, vol. 1, no. 3.Google Scholar
- Nichols, Alex. 2006.Social Entrepreneurship: New Paradigms of Sustainable Social Change. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Yunus, Muhammad. 1999.Banker to the Poor: Micro-Lending and the Battle Against World Poverty. New York: PublicAffairs.Google Scholar
© Transaction Publishers 2007