KeywordsLearner Support Collaborative Learning Home Page Performance Support System Scholarly Product
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brown, A., & Palincsar, A.S. (1989). Guided, cooperative learning and individual knowledge acquisition. In L.B. Resnick (Ed.)Knowing, learning, and instruction. Hillsdale, N.J.: Erlbaum.Google Scholar
- Brown, A. (1994). The advancement of learning.Educational Researcher 23(8), 4–12.Google Scholar
- Crook, C. (1994a).Computers and the collaborative experience of learning. London: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Crook, C. (1994b) Computer networking and collaborative learning within a departmentally focused undergraduate course. In Foot, H.C., Howe, C.J., Anderson, A., Tolmie, A.K. & Warden, D.A. (Eds).Group and Interactive Learning. Southampton, UK: Computational Mechanics Publications.Google Scholar
- Edelson, D. C., Pea, R. D., & Gomez, L. (1996). Constructivism in the collaboratory. In B. G. Wilson (Ed.),Constructivist learning environments: Case studies in instructional design (pp. 151–164). Englewood NJ: Educational Technology Publications.Google Scholar
- Hanson, N., & Gladfelter, J. (1995, January). Teaching graduate-level seminars using electronic mail: Creative distance education. InDEOSNEWS [On-line]. Available: ACSDE@PSUVM.PSU.EDUGoogle Scholar
- Savery, J.R., & Duffy, T.M. (1995). Problem based learning: An instructional model and its constructivist framework.Educational Technology, 35(5), 31–38.Google Scholar
- Sherry, L., & Morse, R. (1995). An assessment of training needs in the use of distance education for instruction.International Journal of Educational Telecommunications 1(1), 5–22.Google Scholar
- Sherry, L., & Myers, K.M.M. (1996).The dynamics of collaborative design. In Proceedings of the STC 43rd Annual Conference (pp. 199–204). Arlington VA: Society for Technical Communication.Google Scholar
- Wilson, B. G., Hamilton, R., Teslow, J. L., & Cyr, T. A. (1995).Technology making a difference: The Peakview Elementary School study. Syracuse NY: ERIC Clearinghouse on Information and Technology.Google Scholar
© Springer 1996