Enzymatic reactions in supercritical gases
- 161 Downloads
The enzyme polyphenol oxidase has been found to be catalytically active in supercritical carbon dioxide and fluoroform: it readily oxidizesp-cresol andp-chlorophenol to their correspondingo-benzoquinones.
Index EntriesEnzymatic reactions, in supercritical gases reactions, enzymatic, in supercritical gases supercritical gases, enzymatic reactions in gases, enzymatic reactions in supercritical polyphenol oxidase, reactions in supercritical gases carbon dioxide, reactions of polyphenol oxidase in supercritical fluoroform, reactions of polyphenol oxidase in supercritical p-cresol, oxidations by polyphenol oxidase in supercritical gases p-chlorophenol, oxidations by polyphenol oxidase in supercritical gases
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Basta, N., and McQueen, S. (1985),Chem. Eng. 92(3), 14.Google Scholar
- 3.de Filippi, R. P., and Vivian, J. A. (1982), US Patent No. 4,349,415.Google Scholar
- 5.Krukonis, V. J. (1985),Polymer News 11, 7.Google Scholar
- 6.Worthy, W. (1981),C & E News 59(31), 16.Google Scholar
- 6a.McHugh, M. A., and Krukonis, V. J. (1986), inSupercritical Fluid Extraction, Performance, and Practice, Krukonis, V. J., ed., Butterworth, Stoneham, MA, chapter 12.Google Scholar