The lower density conjecture for harmonic measure
- 47 Downloads
In this paper, we establish the lower density conjecture for harmonic measure in simply connected plane domains.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Bis] C. Bishop,Harmonic measure and Hausdorff dimension, inLinear and Complex Analysis Problem Book 3, Part 2, Spring-Verlag, Berlin, 1994, pp. 385–387.Google Scholar
- [Bis 91] C. Bishop,Some questions concerning Harmonic measure, inPartial Differential Equations with Minimal Smoothness and Applications (B. Dahlberg, E. Fabes, R. Fefferman, D. Jerison, C. Kenig and J. Pipher, eds.), Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1991.Google Scholar
- [GaMa] J. Garnett and D. Marshall,Harmonic Measure, Cambridge University Press, to appear.Google Scholar
- [Mat 95] P. Mattila,Geometry of Sets and Measures in Euclidean Spaces, Cambridge University Press, 1995.Google Scholar
- [Pom 91] Ch. Pommerenke,Boundary Behavior of Conformal Maps, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1991.Google Scholar
© The Hebrew University Magnes Press 2004