Experience rating in unemployment insurance
KeywordsUnemployment Insurance Labor Relation Review Employer Participation General Account Office Unemployment Insurance Benefit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Becker, Joseph M.Experience Rating in Unemployment Insurance: An Experiment in Competitive Socialism. Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1972.Google Scholar
- Gruenberg, Gladys W.Labor Peacemaker: The Life and Works of Father Leo C. Brown, S. J.. St. Louis: Institute of Jesuit Sources, 1981.Google Scholar
- McCaffree, Kenneth M. “Review of Experience Rating,”Industrial and Labor Relations Review, January 1975.Google Scholar
- U. S. Government Accounting Office.Unemployment Insurance Trust Fund Reserves Inadequate. Washington: U. S. Government Printing Office, 1988.Google Scholar
- —.Unemployment Insurance: Opportunities to Strengthen the Tax Collection Process. Washington: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989.Google Scholar
- Vroman, Wayne, and Burtless, Gary. “The Performance of Unemployment Insurance Since 1979,”Proceedings of the Industrial Relations Research Associations, December 1984.Google Scholar
© Springer 1991