Composition series of generalized principal series; the case of strongly positive discrete series
In this paper we determine the composition series of the generalized principal seriesδ⋊σ assuming thatσ is strongly positive discrete series.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Ca]W. Casselman,Introduction to the theory of admissible representations of p-adic reductive groups, preprint.Google Scholar
- [M1]G. Muić,Some results on square integrable representations; Irreducibility of standard representations, International Mathematics Research Notices14 (1998), 705–726.Google Scholar
- [M3]G. Muić,Howe correspondence for discrete series representations; the case of (Sp(n),O(V)), Journal für die reine und angewandte Mathematik, to appear.Google Scholar
- [M4]G. Muić,Composition series of generalized principal series; The general case, in preparation.Google Scholar
- [M5]G. Muić,Reducibility of generalized principal series, Canadian Journal of Mathematics, to appear.Google Scholar
© The Hebrew University Magnes Press 2004