The numbers of faces of simplicial polytopes
- 210 Downloads
In this paper is considered the problem of determining the possiblef-vectors of simplicial polytopes. A conjecture is made about the form of the sclution to this problem; it is proved in the case ofd-polytopes with at mostd+3 vertices.
KeywordsConvex Hull Boundary Complex Convex Polytopes Combinatorial Type Adjacent Pair
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. W. Barnette,A proof of the lower-bound conjecture, Israel J. Math. (to appear) (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.J. B. Kruskal,The number of simplices in a complex. Symposium on “Mathematical Optimization techniques”, Berkeley 1960, Berkeley (1963), 251–278.Google Scholar
- 8.P. Mani,Spheres with few vertices (to be published).Google Scholar
- 11.P. McMullen and G. C. Shephard,Convex polytopes and the Upper-bound Conjecture, London Math. Soc. Lecture Notes Series, Vol. 3 (1971).Google Scholar
- 12.P. McMullen and D. W. Walkup,A generalized Lower-bound Conjecture for simplicial polytopes (to be published).Google Scholar
- 15.D. W. Walkup,The Lower-bound Conjecture for 3-and 4-manifolds, Acta Math. (to appear).Google Scholar