Numerical-analytical methods of calculating metallic structures of flat gates
Hydraulics and Hydrology
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsRiser Stiffened Plate Vertical Stiffener Horizontal Stiffener Double Trigonometric Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. I. Zal’kindson, E. E. Hefedov, and A. R. Berezinskii,Flat Steel Gates of Water-Development Works [in Russian], Izdatel'stvo Literatury po Stroitel'stvy i Arkhitekture, Moscow-Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Gallagher,Finite-Element Method. Fundamentals [Russian translation], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Gel'fand and G. G. Shilov,Generalized Functions and How They Are Affected [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.I. F. Obraztsov and G. G. Onanov,Structural Mechanics of Chamfered Thin-Wall Systems [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Trikomi,Differential Equations [Russian translation], Inostrannaya Literature, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999