Main factors affecting the thermal stability of aluminosilicate refractories
- 53 Downloads
It is shown that the partial pressure of oxygen and thermocycling in variable gas media are the main factors characterizing the thermal stability of aluminosilicate refractories. The obtained functional dependences of the variation of the properties of the refractories are described by equations.
KeywordsCristobalite Silicon Monoxide Aluminosilicate Refractory Nauk UkrSSR Ukrainian Research Institute
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Pitak, “Variation of the thermal stability of mullite-corundum refractories,”Ogneupory, No. 3, 52–55 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.“White refractories research. IV. The thermodynamic stability of oxide refractories,”J. Australian Ceram. Soc,10(5), 1–4 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.L. S. Shchedrovitskii,Composite Silica Ferroalloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Berezhnoi,Silicon and Its Binary Systems [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. Kulikov,Thermal Dissociation of Compounds [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. V. Dashevskii and S. I. Khitrik,Stal’, No. 10, 892–896 (1948).Google Scholar
- 7.P. V. Gel’d and O. A. Esin,Processes of High-Temperature Reduction [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Sverdlovsk (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. S. Shchedrovitskii,High-Silica Ferroalloys [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.A. I. Belyaev, M. B. Rapoport, and L. A. Firsanova,Electrometallurgy of Aluminum [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar