KeywordsProfessional Development Program Control Project Project Developer TechTrends Volume Educational Technology Research
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Goodwin-Jones, R. (2003). Blogs and wikis: Environments for on-line collaboration.Language Learning & Technology, 7, 12–16.Google Scholar
- Heathcote, I. W. (1997).Environmental problem-solving: A case study approach. New York: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Lamb, B. (2004, September/October). Wide open spaces: Wikis, ready or not [Electronic Version].Educause Review, 36-48.Google Scholar
- Learning for the 21st century: A report and mile guide for 21st century skills. (2002). Washington, DC: Partnership for 21st Century Skills.Google Scholar
- Levin, D., Arafeh, S., Lenhart, A., & Rainie, L. (2002). The digital disconnect: The widening gap between internet-savvy students and their schools.Pew Internet & American Life Project. Retrieved April 15, 2005, from http://www.pewinternet.org/pdfs/PIP_Schools_Internet_Report.pdfGoogle Scholar
- Mattison, D. (2003, April). Quickiwiki, swiki, twiki, zwiki and the plone wars: Wiki as a PIM and collaborative content tool.Searcher. Retrieved April 18, 2005, from http://www.infotoday.com/searcher/ apr03/mattison. shtmlGoogle Scholar
- McKenzie, J. (1997). A questioning toolkit.From Now On: The Educational Technology Journal. Retrieved April 22, 2005, from http://questioning. org/Q7/toolkit.htmlGoogle Scholar
- NetDay. (2004).Voices and views from today’s tech-savvy students: NetDay national report on Speak Up Day for students 2003. Retrieved April 11, 2005, from http://www.netday.org/speakupday2003_report.htmGoogle Scholar
- Norris, C., Sullivan, T., Poirot, J., & Soloway, E. (2003). No access, no use, no impact: Snapshot surveys of educational technology in K-12.Journal of Research on Technology in Education, 36(1), 15–27.Google Scholar
- Theony, P. (2005).Twiki. Retrieved April 11, 2005, from http://www.twiki.orgGoogle Scholar
- Tonkin, E. (2005). Making the case for a wiki.Ariadne. Retrieved April 18, 2005, from http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/issue42/tonkin/Google Scholar
- Webopedia. (n.d.). Retrieved April 13, 2005, from http://www.webopedia. com/TERM/w/wiki.htmlGoogle Scholar
© Springer 2005