Online versus on-campus instruction: Student attitudes & perceptions
- 329 Downloads
KeywordsCharacteristic Class Distance Education Traditional Classis Fall Semester Average Attendance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beard, L., & Harper, C. (2002). Student perceptions of online versus on campus instruction.Education,122(4), 658–663.Google Scholar
- Chamberlin, W.S. (2001). Face to face vs. cyberspace: Finding the middle ground.Syllabus,15, 11.Google Scholar
- Owston, R. (1997). The World Wide Web: A technology to enhance teaching and learning.Educational Researcher,26(2), 27–33.Google Scholar
- Piotrowski, C., & Vodanovich, S. J. (2000). Are the reported barriers to internet-based instruction warranted?: A synthesis of recent research.Education,121, 48–53.Google Scholar
- Rossman, P. (1992).The emerging worldwide electronic university: Information age global higher education. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press.Google Scholar
- Yaskin, D., & Gilfus, S. (2002).Blackboards-. Introducing the blackboards learning system. Retrieved October 13, 2002, from http://www.Blackboard.comGoogle Scholar
© Springer 2004