Application sharing in K-12 education: Teaching and learning with Rube Goldberg
- 210 Downloads
KeywordsGrade Student Team Leader Internet Protocol TechTrends Volume Simple Machine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- AT&T (2002). 1970: Picturephone. Retrieved November 25, 2002, from http://www.att.com/attlabs/ reputation/timeline/70picture.htmlGoogle Scholar
- Hasbro, Inc. (2001). Milton Bradley Company History. Retrieved November 28, 2002 from http:// www.hasbro.com/pl/ page.corporate_history_mb/dn/ default.cfmGoogle Scholar
- International Society for Technology in Education National Educational Technology Standards. (2000– 2002). National Educational Technology Standards for Students. Retrieved September 20, 2002, from http://cnets.iste.org/students/Google Scholar
- International Society for Technology in Education National Educational Technology Standards. (2000–2002). National Educational Technology Standards for Teachers. Retrieved September 20, 2002, from http:// cnets.iste.org/teachers/Google Scholar
- Phi Chapter of Theta Tau Fraternity (2000). Theta Tau fraternity Rube Goldberg machine contest. Retrieved November 21, 2002 from http:// rubemachine.tripod.com/Google Scholar
- Polycom, Inc. (2002). ViaVideo(tm). Retrieved October 15, 2002, from http://www. Polycom/ products_services/products_groups/ 0,1422,pw-186-186-72,00.htmlGoogle Scholar
- Polycom, Inc. (2002). ViewStation SP. Retrieved December 13, 2002, from http://www.polycom.com/ products_services/products_groups/ 0,1422,pw-185-185-92,00.htmlGoogle Scholar
- Rube Goldberg, Inc. (2001). The official Rube Goldberg website. Retrieved November 21, 2002 from http://www.rube-goldberg.comGoogle Scholar
- Sherron, G. T., & Boettcher, J. V. (1997). Distance Learning: The Shift to Interactivity. CAUSE Professional Paper Series, #17 (Boulder, Colorado: CAUSE, 1997). Retrieved November 30, 2002, from http://www.educause.edu/ irAibrary/pdf/PUB3017.pdfGoogle Scholar
- U.S. Department of Education (2002). Preparing Tomorrow’s Teachers to Use Technology (PT3) Program. Retrieved November 28, 2002, from http:// www.ed.gov/teachtech/faqs.htmlGoogle Scholar
© Springer 2003