On the Mostow rigidity theorem and measurable foliations by hyperbolic space
- 67 Downloads
An ergodic-theoretic version of Mostow’s rigidity theorem for hyperbolic space forms is obtained treating foliations of a measure space by leaves that carry the structure of a hyperbolic space.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A Connes, J. Feldman and B. Weiss, to appear.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Feldman and D. Nadler,Reparametrization of n-flows of zero entropy, preprint.Google Scholar
- 11.D. Ornstein and B. Weiss, to appear.Google Scholar
- 15.R. J. Zimmer,Algebraic topology of ergodic Lie group actions and measurable foliations, preprint.Google Scholar
- 16.R. J. Zimmer,Strong rigidity for ergodic actions of semisimple Lie groups, Ann. of Math., to appear.Google Scholar
© Hebrew University 1982