A characterization of strong measure zero sets
- 58 Downloads
We show that a setXυR has strong measure zero iff for every closed measure zero setFυR,F+X has measure zero.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AR]A. Andryszcak and I. Recław,A note on strong measure zero sets, Acta Universitatis Carolinae34 (1993), 7–9.Google Scholar
- [G]F. Galvin,Strong measure zero sets, handwritten notesGoogle Scholar
- [GMS]F. Galvin, J. Mycielski and R. M. Solovay,Strong measure zero sets, Notices of the American Mathematical Society26 (1979), A-280.Google Scholar
- [Mi]A. W. Miller,Special subsets of the real line, inHandbook of Set-theoretical Topology (K. Kunen and J.E. Vaughan, eds.), Elsevier Science Publishers B. V., Amsterdam, 1984.Google Scholar
- [P]J. Pawlikowski,Property C", strongly meager sets and subsets of the plane, preprint.Google Scholar
© The magnes press 1996