Current trends in applications of magnetic ceramic materials
- 192 Downloads
Magnetic oxides, a major constituent of magnetic ceramic materials, are most extensively used in a variety of applications as soft, moderate and hard ferrites. I review here its applications with special emphasis on some recent developments in magnetic recording materials.
KeywordsMagnetic ceramic materials their applications
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bahadur D and Chakravorty D 1989Proceedings of ICF-5 (New Delhi: Oxford & IBH Publishing Company) (eds) C M Srivastava and M J Patni1 189Google Scholar
- Das B K 1981 inPreparation and characterization of materials (eds) J M Honig and C N R Rao (New York: Academic Press)Google Scholar
- Marcello E D, Joubert J C and Mollard P 1989Proceedings ICF-5 (New Delhi: Oxford and IBH Publishing Company) (eds) C M Srivastava and M J Patni2 899Google Scholar
- Nagai N, Horilshi N, Kiyama M and Takada T U S 1985 Patent no. 4529 524Google Scholar
- Neel L 1948Ann. de Phys. 3 137Google Scholar
- Ram S, Bahadur D and Chakravorty D 1986bProc. XIV Int. Cong. on Glass, New Delhi (a special publication of Indian Ceramic Society) Vol. I, p. 336Google Scholar
- Sharrock M P 1990MRS Bull. 11 53Google Scholar
- Srivastava C M and Patni M J 1989Advances in ferrites (New Delhi: IBM publishing company) Vols. I and IIGoogle Scholar
- Sugimoto M 1984 inRecent advances in materials research (ed.) C M Srivastava (New Ddlhi: Oxford and IBH publishing company)Google Scholar
- Standley K J 1972Oxide magnetic materials (Oxford: Clarendon Press)Google Scholar
- Wohlfarth E P 1982Ferromagnetic materials (Amsterdam: North-Holland publishing company) Vol IIIGoogle Scholar