Equivalent circuit models for electronic ceramics
- 121 Downloads
Complex immittance spectra of model equivalent circuits involving resistive and capacitive elements are calculated. A comparison of experimentally obtained complex immittance plots with these diagrams greatly facilitates the search for the most appropriate equivalent circuit representing the electrical properties of electronic ceramics.
KeywordsElectronic ceramics immittance spectroscopy impedance admittance modulus
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Jonscher A K 1983 inDielectric relaxation in solids (London: Chelsea Dielectric Press)Google Scholar
- Jonscher A K 1990Phys. Thin Films 11 205Google Scholar
- Katare R K 1990 inModelling of dielectric properties of materials, M. Phil dissertation, Rani Durgavati University, JabalpurGoogle Scholar
- Macdonald J R (ed.) 1987 inImpedance spectroscopy (New York: John Wiley and Sons)Google Scholar
- Pandey L 1992 inWorkshop on use of computers in teaching physics, Jabalpur Google Scholar
- Pandey L 1993 inDiscussion meeting on ferroelectric ceramics, Varanasi Google Scholar
- Pandey L, Parkash O, Tewari H S, Thakur O P and Kumar D 1993Materials Res. Soc. India (MRSI) Meeting, Trivandrum Google Scholar
- Pandey L, Parkash O and Kumar D 1995Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys. (in press)Google Scholar
- Parkash O, Pandey L, Tewari H S, Tare V B and Kumar D 1990Ferroelectrics 102 203Google Scholar
- Von Hipple R 1954 inDielectric and waves (New York: John Wiley and Sons)Google Scholar