Local fracture of an orthotropic matrix with a linear inclusion
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsAxial Force Slip Band Local Fracture Rigid Inclusion Orthotropic Body
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. T. Berezhnitskii, V. V. Panasyuk, and N. G. Stashchuk, Interaction of Cracks and Rigid Linear Inclusions. [in Russian], Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.N. M. Kundrat, "Slip bands along a matrix-inclusion interface," Fiz. Khim. Mekh. Mater.,19, No. 1, 102–104 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Theory of Elasticity of Anisotropic Bodies [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems of the Methematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Panasyuk, Limit Equilibrium of Brittle Bodies with Cracks [in Russian], Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997