The marketing mix: A Canadian perspective
- 675 Downloads
KeywordsMarketing Channel Member Personal Selling Marketing Area Marketing Cost
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Archibald, T. Ross and Shaw, David C. 1969. “Corporate Canada: a statistical survey.” The Business Quarterly (Winter, special supplement).Google Scholar
- Borden, Neil H. 1965. “The concept of the marketing mix.” Science in Marketing, George Schwartz, ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. pp. 389–90.Google Scholar
- Culliton, James W. 1948. The management of marketing costs. Division of Research, Graduate School of Business Administration, Harvard University.Google Scholar
- McCarthy, Jerome. 1971. Basic marketing: a managerial approach. Homewood, Ill.: Richard D. Irwin, Inc. Fourth edition, p. 44.Google Scholar
- Oxenfeldt, Alfred R. 1967. “The formulation of a market strategy.” Eugene J. Kelley and William Lazer, Managerial Marketing: Perspectives and Viewpoints. Homewood, Ill.: Richard D. Irwin, Inc. p. 101.Google Scholar
© The Academy of Marketing Science 1973