KeywordsAtrial Flutter Autonomic Disturbance Pain Abdomen Abdominal Migraine Lady Hardinge Medical College
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wallis HRE. Marked epilepsy.Lancet 1951; 1:70–72.Google Scholar
- 2.Still GF.Common Disorders and Diseases of Childhood. London: Frowde 1912 : 642–645.Google Scholar
- 3.Klingman WO, Langford WS. Paroxysmal attacks of abdominal pain, epileptic equivalent in children.Trans Am Neurol Assoc 1941; 67: 228–230.Google Scholar
- 8.O’Brien JL, Godlensohn ES. Paroxysmal abdominal pain as a manifestation of epilepsy.Neurology 1957; 7: 549–553.Google Scholar
- 9.Kellaway P, Crawley JW. A paroxysmal pain and autonomic disturbances of cerebral origin. A specific electroclinical syndrome.Epilepsia 1960; 1: 466–469.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1989