KeywordsUltimate Tensile Strength Substitute Material MSDS Practical Failure Analysis Volume Engineering Drawing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.ASTM B 117 — 97, Standard Practice for Operation Salt Spray (Fog) Apparatus, vol. 03.02, ASTM, West Conshohocken, PA, 1997.Google Scholar
- 2.Structural Welding Code — Steel, ANSI/AWS D1.1–92, American Welding Society, Miami, FL, 1992.Google Scholar
- 3.ASTM A 500 — 93, Standard Specification for Cold-Formed Welded and Seamless Carbon Steel Structural Tubing in Rounds and Shapes, vol. 01.01, ASTM, West Conshohocken, PA, 1994.Google Scholar
- 4.ASTM A 501 — 93, Standard Specification for Hot-Formed Welded and Seamless Carbon Steel Structural Tubing, vol. 01.01, ASTM, West Conshohocken, PA, 1994.Google Scholar
- 5.ASTM A 252 — 92, Standard Specification for Welded and Seamless Steel Pile Pipes, vol. 01.01, ASTM, West Conshohocken, PA, 1994.Google Scholar
© ASM International - The Materials Information Society 2001