KeywordsSomatic Embryo Somatic Embryogenesis Male Plant Silver Thiosulphate Outer Bract
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Mabberley D J 1997The Plant-Book 2nd edition (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press) pp 858Google Scholar
- Mathur G and Mohan Ram H Y 1986 Floral biology and pollination ofLantana camara;Phytomorphology 36 79–100Google Scholar
- Mehta U, Rao I V R and Mohan Ram H Y 1982 Somatic embryogenesis in bamboo. InProceedings V International Congress on Plant Tissue and Cell Culture, Tokyo, Japan, pp 109–110Google Scholar
- Mohan Ram H Y and Hari Gopal B 1981 Some observations on the flowering of bamboos in Mizoram;Curr. Sci. 50 708–710Google Scholar
- Mohan Ram H Y and Jaiswal V S 1973 The possible role of ethylene and gibberellins in flower sex expression ofCannabis sativa; inProceedings of 8th International Conference on Plant Growth Substances (Tokyo: Hirokawa Publishing Co) pp 987–996Google Scholar
- Mohan Ram H Y and Ramanuja Rao I V 1984 Physiology of flower bud growth and opening;Proc. Indian. Acad. Sci. (Plant Sci.) 93 253–274Google Scholar
- Mohan Ram H Y and Sett R 1985Cannabis sativa; inCRC handbook of flowering (ed. Halevy A H) (Boca Raton: CRC Press) Vol. II, pp 131–139Google Scholar
- Mohan Ram H Y and Satsangi A 1963 Induction of cell division in the mature endosperm ofRicinus communis during germination;Curr. Sci. 32 28–29Google Scholar
- Nair M N B and Mohan Ram H Y 1992 Structure of sola wood: The traditional Indian art material;Curr. Sci. 62 746–751Google Scholar
- Rao I U, Ramanuja Rao I V, Narang V, Jerath R and Gangadharan Pillai K 1988 Mass propagation of bamboos and somatic embryos and their successful transfer to the forest; inProc Bamboo Current Research (eds) I V R Rao, R Gnanaharan and C B Sastry (Kerala: FRI and Canada: IDRC) pp 167–172Google Scholar
- Rao P S and Raghava Ram N V 1983 Propagation of sandalwood (Santalum album Linn) using tissue and organ culture technique; inPlant cell culture in crop improvement (eds) S K Sen and K L Giles (New York: Plenum Press) pp 119–124Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 2002