Marginal intra-industry trade: Measurement and relevance for the pattern of industrial adjustment
Shorter Papers & Comments
- 353 Downloads
KeywordsTrade Liberalisation Trade Flow Sectoral Performance Marginal Trade Industrial Adjustment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Balassa, Bela, “Tariff Reductions and Trade in Manufactures Among the Industrial Countries”.The American Economic Review, Vol. 56, 1966, pp. 466–473.Google Scholar
- Brülhart, Marius, Dermot McAleese, “Intra-Industry Trade and Industrial Adjustment: The Irish Experience”.The Economic and Social Review, 1994, forthcoming.Google Scholar
- -,Chris Milner,The Economics of Intra-Industry Trade. Oxford 1986.Google Scholar
- Grubel, Herbert G., Peter J. Lloyd,Intra-Industry Trade: The Theory and Measurement of International Trade in Differentiated Products. London 1975.Google Scholar
- National Economic and Social Council (NESC),Ireland in the European Community. Dublin 1989.Google Scholar
© Institut fur Weltwirtschaft an der Universitat Kiel 1994