The Dushak-Erekdag survey of roAp stars
- 36 Downloads
The search of roAp stars at Mt. Dushak-Erekdag Observatory was started in 1992 using the 0.8 m Odessa telescope equipped with a two-star high-speed photometer. We have observed more than a dozen stars so far and discovered HD 99563 as roAp star while BD+8087 is suspected to have rapid oscillations. Negative results of our observations for the search of rapid oscillations in four stars in NGC 752 are also discussed.
Key wordsStars: chemically peculiar stars: oscillations stars: variables: other techniques: photometric
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Breger, M. 1990,Commun. Asteroseismology,20, 1.Google Scholar
- Dorokhova, T. N., Dorokhov, N. I. 1998, InProc. of 26th Meeting of European Working Group on CP Stars, p. 338.Google Scholar
- Klochkova, V. G., Kopylov, I. M. 1986,Astronomy Reports,63, 240.Google Scholar
- Kurtz, D. W. 2005, this volume.Google Scholar
- Otnes, R. K., Enochson, L. 1978,Applied time series analysis V.1. Basic Technologues, New York, p. 428.Google Scholar
- Renson, P. 1991,Catalogue Genegal des etoiles Ap et Am, p. 149.Google Scholar
- Sagar, R., Mary 2005, this volume.Google Scholar