Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder
KeywordsMass Culture Union Official Frankfurt School Cultural Apparatus Mass Participation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Readings Suggested by the Author
- Arendt, Hannah.The Origins of Totalitarianism (new edition). New York: Harcourt, Brace & World, 1966.Google Scholar
- Halévy, Élie.The Era of Tyrannies. New York: New York University Press, 1966.Google Scholar
- Horowitz, Irving Louis.Radicalism and the Revolt against Reason. London and New York: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1961.Google Scholar
- Lichtheim, George.Collected Essays. New York: Viking Press, 1973.Google Scholar
- Lipset, Seymour Martin, and Rabb, Earl.The Politics of Unreason. New York: Harper & Row, 1970.Google Scholar
- Reich, Wilhelm.The Mass Psychology of Fascism. New York: Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 1970.Google Scholar
- Talmon, J.L.The Myth of the Nation and the Vision of Revolution. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1981.Google Scholar
© Springer 1981