Topological quantum field theories
- 933 Downloads
KeywordsModulus Space Symplectic Manifold Conformal Field Theory Elliptic Genus Closed Manifold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. K. Donaldson, Polynomial invariants for smooth four-manifolds, to appear inTopology.Google Scholar
- A. Floer,An instanton invariant for three manifolds, Courant Institute preprint, to appear.Google Scholar
- D. Johnson,A geometric form of Casson’s invariant and its connection with Reidemeister torsion, unpublished lecture notes.Google Scholar
- A. Pressley andG. B. Segal,Loop Groups, Oxford University Press (1988).Google Scholar
- G. B. Segal,The definition of conformal field theory (to appear).Google Scholar
- E. Witten, Quantum field theory and the Jones polynomial,Comm. Math. Phys. (to appear).Google Scholar
- E. Witten, Topology changing amplitudes in 2 + 1 dimensional gravity,Nucl. Phys. B (to appear).Google Scholar
© Publications Mathématiques de L’I.É.E.S. 1988