KeywordsAntisocial Behavior Crime Rate Violent Crime Single Mother License Parent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Suggested further reading
- D. Blankenhorn.Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem. New York: Basic Books, 1995.Google Scholar
- H. Cleckley.The Mask of Sanity. Rev. ed. St. Louis, Mo.: C.V. Mosby, 1982.Google Scholar
- R. D. Hare.Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths among Us. New York: Pocket Books, 1993.Google Scholar
- D. T. Lykken.The Antisocial Personalities. Mahwah, N.J.: Erlbaum, 1995.Google Scholar
- G. R. Patterson, J. B. Reid, and T. J. Dishion.Antisocial Boys. Eugene, Oreg.: Castalia, 1992.Google Scholar
- S. Shakur (AKA Monster Kody Scott).Monster: The Autobiography of an L.A. Gang Member. New York: Atlantic Monthly Press, 1993.Google Scholar
- J. C. Westman.Licensing Parents: Can We Prevent Child Abuse and Neglect? New York: Plenum Press, 1994.Google Scholar
- J. Q. Wilson and R. J. Herrnstein.Crime and Human Nature. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1985.Google Scholar
- Portions of this article were taken, with permission, from my bookThe Antisocial Personalities (Mahwah, N.J.: Erlbaum Associates, 1995).Google Scholar
© Springer 1996