Prospects For Nuclear Proliferation
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsNuclear Weapon Nuclear Force Ballistic Missile Arab State Soviet Leader
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Readings suggested by the author
- Beres, Louis René.Mimicking Sisyphus: America’s Countervailing Nuclear Strategy. Lexington, Mass.: Lexington Books, 1983.Google Scholar
- Bracken, Paul.The Command and Control of Nuclear Forces. New Haven, Conn.: Yale University Press, 1983.Google Scholar
- Garthoff, Raymond L. “BMD and East-West Relations.” In Ashton B. Carter and David N. Schwartz, eds.Ballistic Missile Defense. Washington, D.C.: The Brookings Institution, 1984.Google Scholar
- Lambeth, Benjamin S. “On Thresholds in Soviet Military Thought.” In William J. Taylor, Jr., Steven A. Maaranen and Gerrit W. Gong, eds.Strategic Responses to Conflict in the 1980s. Washington, D.C.: Center for Strategic and International Studies, 1984.Google Scholar
- Schelling, Thomas.The Strategy of Conflict. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 1960.Google Scholar
- Steinbruner, John D. “Nuclear Decapitation.” In Congress of the United States and Congressional Budget Office.Strategic Command, Control and Communications: Alternative Approaches for Modernization. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1981.Google Scholar
© Transaction, Inc 1986